Sunday, April 3, 2011

Sam's Birthday Party

What a party we had! I have never seen a kid so excited with anticipation of a party. Leading up to Sam's party he would wake up each morning and say "10 days til my party." He did this each day and was so excited. He loved planning for it (picking out the napkins, balloon colors, party favors, pinata goodies, and the list goes on). I was worried that all the anticipation would lead to a disappointing party, but he had a great time. It was a rainy day so the Backyard Backyardigan party was moved inside and to the garage. Luckily, it didn't phase Sam at all and he was just as excited. Probably more so because with it indoors, he got to eat cake AND watch the Backyardigans on TV with his friends. : ) I still can't beleive my baby is 4. He had such a great day with all of his friends from school. It was a perfect party! The night before his party, we let him open a few gifts. He had to get dressed in his costume to ensure he was ready for the big day. : ) Here is Pablo! Sam loved the lunchbox that Will picked out for him. Will was so excited to give it to him.
Look... I got all the Backyardigan stuffed toys. yippee!
Here they are! Pablo is upstairs sleeping. : )
Here are my party favors that I helped mom pick out and make...
Right before my party I walked in and saw Uma dressed as Uniqua and Will dressed as Tyrone. I was so happy!
Here are the Backyardigans. : )

Crafts in the garage with Uniqua...

Happy Birthday to Sam!
Blow out the candles...
Eating cake and watching the Backyardigans. It doesn't get any better than that for Sam. : )
Dance Party in the garage.

No comments:

Post a Comment