Sunday, February 12, 2012

Little Katie Holland is 7 Months Old!!

Can you believe how quickly time is just flying by?  My little Katie is already 7 months old.  I took a few pics of her this week and every shot was a different little "Katie" expression.  Here are a few of my favorites.

This is just her sweet, sweet face...
 Her new big, big grin.  I'm pretty sure she knows she's being cute when she does this.  She likes to cut her eyes at you and then give you this big grin.  She's already wrapping daddy around her little finger with this one...
 Who did you say is 7 months old?  It can't be me...
 Oh yes it is..it's me! 
 oh yeah, did you see my cheeks?  I want to make sure you see my cheeks.
 I see you...
 Did I get my binkie in right?  I'm thinking it may be upside down.

2 comments:

  1. YOU DO HAVE SOME BEAUTIFUL BABIES! LOVE THE GIRL VERSION. SMILE

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!! I Could just eat that sweet baby girl up!!! She is getting big too fast. slow down miss Katie!

    ReplyDelete