Saturday, September 18, 2010

Camping...in the Backyard!

The boys got Daddy a tent for Father's Day and they are finally able to use it. They are camping in the backyard tonight. They were so excited and as of 9:45pm...they are still outside. I can't wait to hear all about it.

They decided that this was a "man-town" activity. Will and Sam said that next time they will want me to join them...after they know what it is like and they can tell me all about it. : )

Here are my camping boys after we set up the tent this afternoon...

I guess this is hi-tech camping... Itouches, headphones, music, and games...

Sam is putting batteries in the flashlight. We must be prepared!!!!

Will bringing out drinks for the camping party...
More hi-tech camping...headphones and all. I think they were just super excited that they were able to play with their itouches (they don't get them that often). : )

No comments:

Post a Comment