Saturday, December 17, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

Yes, I know it was over 3 weeks ago...but here are some photos of the kiddos!  We had a wonderful family Thanksgiving at the beach.  We had a big family Turkey dinner... Youmans, Holland, Roberts, Wilson, Keys family party at the beach!  I didn't many pictures during the week with the exception of when I took the kids on the beach to get a Christmas card picture.  So many pictures turned out cute... here are some from the day...

This is one of my new favorite pictures of the boys.  I love how Sam is looking to his big bro...

 Happy-go-lucky Sam!

 Sam carefully hanging his ornament on the beach Christmas tree...
 When did my little boy get so big? Such a handsome little boy.
 Wow, that water sure is cold!
 Sweet, sweet little monkeys!





 Love this one...shows all of Will's energy...
 Sweet little blue eyes...

No comments:

Post a Comment