Thursday, October 21, 2010

Kicking Fieldgoals on the Beach

Will was really looking to kick fieldgoals on the beach. Rich was the human goal post, and they made a tee out of dune grass. That worked for a while then Will realized that Aunt Beth would be a great fotball holder (Uma and Mommy were cheerleaders). Seeing that Aunt Beth was sitting enjoying her time on the beach, Will kindly moved her chair and let her know she could hold the ball while sitting. : )

Hey Aunt Beth, wanna come hold the football for me while I kick it?
See, you can sit in your chair and relax.
First attempt...
I didn't care too much for that. I'm pretty sure you lifted up your foot before I kicked it (like Lucy). We need something else to make it better. What about a toy to hold your foot up?
Oh yeah, that was much better.
Now we really need to get in the groove and do this right. Aunt Beth, you take a drink of beer while I kick. We ROCK!
Now that is how you play football on the beach...

No comments:

Post a Comment